Singapore Airlines and Tata Group in discussions involving the integration of Vistara and Air India

Singapore Airlines owns a 49 per cent stake in Tata SIA Airlines, which operates Vistara, while the remaining 51 per cent is owned by the Indian congl..

Read more

G-896MMXB8DS